Hamilton Aquatics is looking for an enthusiastic full-time Club Coach to work in Dubai. If you are looking to make a career in swimming coaching, this could be the right job for you.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a highly professional coaching team and a club that are developing swimmers to international podiums, year after year. This position will support your coaching development and provide opportunities to progress through coach education and experiencing different roles within the club. We have had numerous coaches move on from these positions in the past 10 years and go on to be Head Coaches or Assistant Coaches at other clubs – it is a great opportunity to develop your coaching career and work with some fantastic young swimmers.
Hamilton Aquatics is renowned for their progressive ethos in line with LTAD and commitment to excellence, and as such are seeking a like-minded individual with a talent for ensuring quality within a professional environment.
To deliver swimming lessons in a structured training programme, catering to a range of ages and abilities.
- To plan and deliver quality, engaging coaching sessions to the Hamilton Aquatics’ Club Squads and to seek assistance or guidance from the Lead Club Pathway coach where required
- Work with area site coordinators and development coaches to talent ID swimmers for progression into the Hamilton Aquatics Squad programme
- Deliver professional and quality school squad sessions with partner schools
- Deliver and/or assist with clinics in line with Hamilton Aquatics programme delivery
- Regularly maintain registers, update swimmer progress and process swimmer movements through Hamilton Bay
- Attend and support competitions as and when required in line with the Hamilton Aquatics competition calendar
- Attend monthly and any other scheduled staff training to maintain qualifications and performance levels
- To represent Hamilton Aquatics in a professional and positive manner at all times, adhering to the company values
Set of Required Skills, Knowledge and Behaviours:
- SEQ Level 2 Teaching Aquatics or SEQ level 2 Coaching Aquatics (or equivalent) qualified
- Exceptional communication skills and experience in a customer facing environment, able to respond appropriately & professionally to everyone you interact with in all manners, including face to face, over the phone & via email correspondence
- An up to date Lifeguard qualification is preferred but not essential
- Must have a valid international driving license
- Minimum of 2 years teaching / coaching experience delivering lessons to a range of abilities
- Proven experience in a related field with administration and KPI responsibilities
Job-Specific Knowledge & Skills:
- High Level IT skills including using a CRM system
- Customer service and relationship management skills
- Maintaining Confidentiality
- Confidence and ability to develop positive relationships
- Problem solving & Conflict resolution
- Excellent Time management Skills
- Effective Communication Skills
The position is full time with a 2-year contract which is renewable, the total package will be in the region of 26k GBP, (tax free and exchange rate dependant). Benefits include health insurance and an annual air ticket to home country
Applicants must have a proven track record in developing junior swimmers and managing their own squad or club. Experience in these areas are vital and we will only be recruiting somebody with an experienced coaching background.
How to apply:
If you are ready for this exciting challenge, please email firstname.lastname@example.org , quoting reference CC_Nov21 . Please include your covering letter, your CV along with copies of your SEQ Coaching Aquatics (or equivalent) Certificate, Lifeguard Qualification plus any current CRB.
Apply now to join our academy!
Contact phone: +97144508832