Hamilton Aquatics is looking for full time and experienced Lifeguards to be based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
Requirements for the role:
- Trained and qualified DAC lifeguard with a minimum of 1 year work experience
- Must be physically fit and be able to swim continuously for 100m on front and back, and tread water for 5 minutes
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English
- Must be physically fit and able to work outdoors
- Must be able to respond appropriately & professionally to everyone you interact with in all manners, including face to face and over the phone
- Able to work as part of a team, sharing ideas, giving and receiving feedback
- Flexible in approach to work
The position is full time with a 2-year contract, which is renewable. The total package, including all allowances, will be in the region of AED. 4,100 per month. The job also includes medical insurance and an annual flight allowance.
The responsibilities of the role will include, but not limited to:
- Ensuring pools checks are complete before and after the lessons, and liaising with maintenance teams where corrective action needs to be made.
- Managing and ensuring the safety of swimmers, parents, pupils, teachers, Hamilton Aquatics staff and any other people on site
- Attending regular training to ensure knowledge and understanding are in line with International Health and Safety regulations
- Liaising and coordinating with the H&S Manager to ensure the correct safety equipment is available at all times
- To support teachers and coaches with administrative tasks and offering excellent customer service support at all times
- To represent Hamilton Aquatics in a professional and positive manner at all times, adhering to the company values
How to apply:
If you are ready for this exciting challenge, please email email@example.com , quoting reference LGDubai-Nov2021 in the title line of the application email. Please include your covering letter, your CV and DAC qualification.
Apply now to join our academy!
Contact phone: +97144508832